Chrysalis Tribal Jewelry

Rustic Tribal Primitive

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Joshua Tree Collection



My new desert inspired collection expresses the character of the southwest, simultaneously ruthless and fragile. At first glance, the desert can seem bland and devoid of color until you take a closer look. Then the textures and the surprising colors are revealed and you can appreciate the determination of nature to not only survive, but flourish in this arid climate. I have been to the southwestern desert areas several times, and each time I find it more intriguing.

All of the jewelry pictured in the collage is listed in my Etsy shop. I will continue to add new pieces to the Joshua Tree Collection, so stay tuned for more in the near future.

Joshua Tree Desert Inspired Necklace
Rough Ruby and Garnet Earrings



Check out all of my Joshua Tree Collection on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment